Herbal beauty tips are not only light on your wallet; they are also safe and have absolutely no side effects. So round up all the essential items on your kitchen counter and your fridge and give yourself a treat with the following masks and scrubs, designed for all skin types.
1. In order to have a glowing complexion instantly you can take 1 cup of yogurt, 1 tablespoon orange juice and 1 tablespoon lemon juice and make a nice thick paste. Gently apply it on your face as a mask for 15 minutes or so. Wash it off with cold water and have a refreshed look.
2. Castor oil is a great fix to prevent wrinkles and soften your skin. Apply it on your face before going to bed and let it work over night.
3. You can make your own sun-screen lotion by mixing cucumber juice, equal amounts of glycerin and rosewater. This will make your face radiant and youthful!
4. Apricots and yogurt works really well on your face for a healthy look. Make a mixture and exfoliate your skin with this home-made scrub.
5. Multani mitti is amazing for oily skin. You can make a mask by adding rose water and lemon to it which will give your face an instant freshness!
6. Experts suggest that mixing glycerin with ghee is an effective moisturizer!
7. If you have a pimple prone skin with stubborn marks can be treated by applying Aloe Vera juice directly to your face.
8. Pimples and scarring can be removed if a paste of cinnamon and honey is applied on face to and kept overnight.
9. Natural glow can be achieved by applying carrot juice directly on your face.
10. In order to have a soft and supple complexion, you can apply tomato juice mixed with lemon juice.
These tips are a quick way of achieving healthy looking, glowing skin. Try these out and see the difference for yourself!
Category: Beauty Tips